Friday, May 05, 2006

Tag additions

I hurt when I fall down.

I love to be on the move.

I hope to not be single forever and a day.

I crave to love a man so deeply I can't imagine never having loved him.

I care enough to send the very best.

I always am right, I'm Lady Amy, Queen of the Freakin' Universe, 'member?

I long to love like God wants me to, not like I really do.

I feel frustrated because I'm not done with my thesis yet.

I listen to those I care about and who know me best.

I hide my dirty laundry (literally or figuratively, you pick)

I drive a white trash hoopty! hooray!

I play with my friends and we have a grand ol' time!

I search the web all day instead of working.

I know Jesus loves me. Hands down.

I fail to control my pride sometimes.

I sleep late whenever possible (had to go with the Friar's most excellent answer here)

I worry about not literally being there for my family.

I have tickets and table reservations for an awesome concert in downtown tonight where I'm going to get to wear my rockin' sexy shoes (although they don't show my paisley red & gold color)!

I fight against those who hurt the people I love.

I wait impatiently.

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

have fun with the concert.

and pray for me and my scooter jennings music obscession at the moment.

rubyslipperlady said...

An obsession with anyone named Scooter is odd indeed. You are in my prayers even more than usual now.

rubyslipperlady said...

My sister had a guy in her class named Skeeter. really.

rubyslipperlady said...

What about the shoes? Don't you just love them!

I know, you're jealous, it's hard not to be, really.