Monday, May 15, 2006

Insert massively large scream here ________

Yup, every job I thought was perfect, apparently wasn't perfect for me. Got the word a bit ago in an email that I didn't get the college job.

I also just found out that I will FINALLY be defending my thesis next Monday at 1:45. What?! Iin the middle of the day when I can't leave work until at least 1 due to payroll. ARGH! At least it will be done. I hate this school.

I'm just sick about it all. I'm off to Outback Steakhouse for Martini Monday and the pomegranate taquini.

5 comments:

SUPER said...

I think it is all happening because of your mad crazy insane love of the state fair. It's meant to be that you work there. Finish the darn application and get it sent in!
Oh..and don't tease a girl with Outback with the only I've got is nasty Applebee's!

rubyslipperlady said...

Thanks?!

I know and I love you both. Hugs and thanks!

Friar Tuck said...

Sorry you did not get the job.

Just think...it is very possible that you will be done with school and unfettered in less than a week.

carrie said...

Hang in there friend! And as the Japanese say... gambate ne!
'Tis only a season.

rubyslipperlady said...

"unfetterred"

good word choice, we should use that far more often.

I am looking forward to the day in which I will be unfettered from BU!

Thanks, folks! Amy