Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not it!

From San Nakji

While I doubt that I can beat the genius that is our friend from down under, here is my effort at the latest game of Tag.

I AM: The Queen of the Freakin' Universe

I WANT: too much to mention in this short space (although since it is my space - but not myspace.com - I guess I could take as much as I want, although I won't)

I WISH: had a job that paid superdy-duperdy well, that I was passionate about (in a good way) and allowed me to travel

I HATE: that men just don't get it (realizing I might hear it for this one)

I MISS: my the good ol' days of yesteryear

I FEAR: being old and alone with nothing to watch but Little House on the Prairie

I HEAR: Paris is lovely in the Springtime

I WONDER: why it's a federal crime to remove the tag from my pillow or mattress.

I REGRET: that you don't all have the joy of knowing me personally, because, well, not only am I the Queen of the Freakin' Universe, I am freakin' hilarious!

I AM NOT: going to admit that I won a cow-chip throwing contest unless it's absolutely necessary for survival

I DANCE: the chicken dance and the Y (I can do those really well, even with the white man's overbite!)

I SING: in the shower, the car, the elevator, wherever the music hits me I CRY: not enough

I AM NOT ALWAYS: nice (I know, shocking for the Queen of the Freakin' Universe to say such a thing, but true)

I MAKE: up stuff

I WRITE: with too many () -(I know, shocking!)

I CONFUSE: myself, for not only am I Queen of the Freakin' Universe, some of you may remember that I am also Lady Amy of Sealand

I NEED: a nap or my new favorite beverage or my always favorite beverage

I SHOULD: be working instead of playing in the blogworld

I START: drinking tea to stay warm in this frigid atmosphere in which I live

I FINISH: books I start (I think I've only not done so a couple of times and those were mostly required reading in high school)

I TAG: Ruby, Carrie, Robin and Januea

6 comments:

SUPER said...

Too tired and out of it to do this today...but I do want to say...Little House on the Prairie? Nah...when I'm ancient and still single and alone...I'm sticking with Golden Girls reruns. I love those old hags!

Thank you for being a friend...travel down the road and back again..your heart is true, your a pal and a confidant!

Tim Rice said...

Great job of answering this meme. It took me a while to do it.

San Nakji said...

He he, you did well! Any tag that includes Dr Pepper and Little House on the Prairie is a good one in my books!

PS, Paris ain't that good in the spring... the dog pooh smells the worst then!

rubyslipperlady said...

SN ~ Good thing to know about Paris, I'll always keep that in the back of my mind.

Can't wait to read through yours Rubes and Tim!

Friar Tuck said...

Thanks for sharing you highness!

**the friar bows in homage**

I need to copy mine from myspace.com

rubyslipperlady said...

Thank you for the honored reverence, loyal Friar.