Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rocky Mountain Low

I have heard from the job in Colorado Springs and I will not be making a move there anytime soon. It was a great experience but apparently I am not the best person for the job. A bit of a bummer, I was looking forward to the mountains and being closer to my family and some of my old friends, but I'm glad to know, regardless.

While I didn't get the job there, I have learned more about an amazing ministry. If you are interested in helping eleviate poverty in children around the world, I really encourage you to check out Compassion International. I'm excited about the awesome way they reach out in a holistic fashion to end the cycle of poverty around the world. It really is a great opportunity to help a huge problem.

I interviewed for a job I never thought I'd be doing (youth director) at my church last night. I'll be hearing from the other college job within the next week. yea!

And that's the job update for now. Thanks for you happy thoughts and prayers. They are tremendously appreciated.

2 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

glad that you had a good time in the interview.

rubyslipperlady said...

Thanks, Ben.