Thursday, August 11, 2005

Greetings!

I'm bored at work, boss is gone (praise the Lord) so here I sit. I've spent the last week or two applying for jobs all over the country and now I wait. I've decided to quit applying for now and focus on finishing my thesis (which scares me to death) and then start again.

I have an awesome trip to CO last month filled with visits with numerous friends and family, some of whom I hadn't seen in 8 or more years -- that's you, Clint-baby! It was such a blessing to see everyone. I hope to head out again in Oct for a wedding and we shall try to gather together again.

What's next, God? I just don't know. I sit and wait and try to discern His voice over mine. Boy am I loud.

Off to clean the place tonight, company tomorrow. I love being the hostess. LOVE IT! Just munchies and fun and games. Not to mention "The Bar." You have no idea how amazingly fantasic and stupendously dreamy these dang things are, really.

Off to get more caffeine. Hung out with a Sterling friend who now lives in TX (Tricia C) last night and didn't leave Minneapolis until almost 1am, I think.

We ran into a guy with a story to whom we gave cash. I never know, but felt good and led to do so. The longer time elapses, the more I think it was a scam, but perhaps not and God will use it to bless him. I feel good about giving the money to him.

I also am becoming ever more aware of how much I hesitate to offer my witness in normal conversations with those in the secular world. Tricia and I prayed for "Mark" after he left, but why didn't we then? Why do I hesitate during conversations at work? How do I share God when I gloss over His impact in my life? hmmm

Too tired to go on, and I still have 2 hours to go and work and several hours of laundry and cleaning (I hate doing the dishes). Hooray for me.

Godspeed all of you, my friends and neighbors.

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

I am in Cali and just got my hair bleached and it was a little more bleached than I anticipated. Oh well.