Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Haircuts

You know, for a woman, one of the only things more important than finding the right man to marry is finding the right person to do your hair. Once you find that person -- HOLD ON! Finding someone new is hard, it pretty much sucks, actually.

I am heading to Sterling KS this weekend and I love my hairdresser there. She's a stich and knows that I am hair challenged and she works with me. I've had at least 3 hair dressers here and the current one is the best, but no one beats Tami. I mean, most anyone who ever had their hairs cut at the ol' Salon Out Back (due to the fact that it's out back of her house, out in the country on your way to Nickerson on the back road) has their hair done when they are back in town. People will drive from an 1 1/2 hours away to have her do their hair! She rocks (and the price is right!)

I miss Tami and my every-5-week haircut. But this weekend will be a moment to cherish. I can hardly wait to pull into the drive. I can already feel my heart begin to palpitate. You see, I haven't been there in 1 1/2 years due to a terrible airline debacle at Christmas that included landing with all the emergency crew to meet us.

Ahhh, there really is nothing like a good haircut from the hands you trust. My head is tingling just thinking about it.

7 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I just enjoy the adventure of going to a different person each time. If you have seen my hair lately you see the results.

SUPER said...

Heart palpitations...you are way too weird.

rubyslipperlady said...

Yea, blond, when and why and how do you feel about it? I vaguely remember a comment about it,maybe.

What can I say, those of us in the hair challenged camp get excited about a good, easy-care, sexy haircut.

Friar Tuck said...

It is nice to try something new...that is why I went blonde. Have you ever gotten a perm before?

SUPER said...

I always wanted a spiral perm..but for some reason..never got one...perhaps it's time to bring them back...

I mean...it's better than the mullet, right?

Friar Tuck said...

I thought about getting a mullet.
Maybe next time

rubyslipperlady said...

Walk away from the mullet!