Tuesday, June 21, 2005

scrappy, scrap, scrap

OK, I am an addict. I love scrapbooking. I'm way behind and I may never catch up at this rate, but I love it.

My fam was here for a visit and we all cropped together and it was just so fun!

Anyway, a friend at work brought me a treasure today. She saw this old wooden cover scrapbook at a flea market this weekend and got it for me. I just love it! I don't know how I'll use it and still have everything be safe, but I have to find a way because it's so cool.

Heading for a cabin retreat this weekend, yea! AWAY! not answering the phone, taking a hammock, chillin' by the waterfront and seeing the headwaters of the Mississippi River. I love a good road trip.

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

Good to see ya back!

Hope the hammock treats ya well. Throw back a Corona or two for me if ya get a chance.

I will be preaching on the 10th by the way.

And I will be officiating a wedding in Fort Collins on the 17th