Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Latecomers to the Blog Craze

Really, now this is silly. I only created a blog so that I could comment on my friend, Clint's blog. Now my sista has one -- listed under links as Sarah-Ruby and now her friends, mine by proxy, are starting them. It took us a little longer than normal, but here we are! Wonder if we can get the little sis in TX to start one now, too? That is after the tonsilectomy heals. OUCH! Sounds like things are fine though, going to try and sneak off and call her now.

OH! My friend, Texas Laura, was on a mission trip to Kenya, Africa and has returned with all of her fingers and toes. You just never know with Laura. She did fall down half-a-dozen times, so ya just don't know. Anyway, her weeney blog can be found somewhere (don't have it here will have to add later. Don't know that she's updated it yet, but praise God she's back (even if she is still far, far away from here).

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Thanks for the sweet phone call and I feel honored to have been your motivation to enter the blogosphere.

SUPER said...

Okay...you can claim me...but my friends..yours by proxy...now you're pushing it! Robin's a slacker and still doesn't have hers up. She's just not as cool as us I guess! Angie's the next in line-once she can talk and isn't grumpy!

Friar Tuck said...

Whatever Sarah says, lets be clear...I am at the top of this blog pyramid and the center of this spider web. LOL.

rubyslipperlady said...

OK, Mr. Spider!