Friday, August 19, 2005

Thesis work

I just want it to end. I've spent the last 3 nights at the school, which I thoroughly dislike where the library isn't open, working on my thesis. Tonight, I received the comments back from my advisor and 1st reader. It was the first time the 1st reader had seen it. hmmm. Disappointing, but I know in a few days it will be much better. My ego needs time to heal. This is like my baby, I've put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears on this and I'm not done yet. ARGH! You can't get blood from a turnip.

Right now I'm listening to the cleaning guys talk about foreign music. Interesting things go on on a college campus. Earlier we overheard one discussion about how this guy proposed with paint all over his hands but that's who he is and she needed to know that.... Anyway, I ramble and just want to go home and take this eye make-up off and get something to eat. Let's see... dry meatloaf or Rocky Road... Your vote? Honestly, won't matter, I'll have eaten (maybe both) before I read what you've posted anyway.

Hasta, friends.

5 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

There are a few foods that I had too much when we were broke growing up:

1.) hot dogs
2.) mac and cheese
3.) canned veggies
4.) anything in a crock pot
5.) and meatloaf. I dread meatloaf.

SUPER said...

Okay...Meatloaf is great as long as your not eating out and actually considering ordering it..that's too sick and wrong. But DRY meatloaf...throw it out the window-and try not to hit any innocent bystanders!
Rocky ROad...yuck..hate chocolate ice cream.
So if this debate ever happens to arise again...ORDER A FREAKIN' PIZZA DUDE! SAVE YOURSELF!

SUPER said...

Oh yes...and I meant to encourage...ummm...YOU CAN DO IT! GO AMY! YOU LEAN TO THE LEFT, YOU LEAN TO THE RIGHT, YOU PEEL THAT BANANA and YOU UH, TAKE A BITE! (a banana would have also been a better option than the stale meatloaf)...KEEP WORKING ON THAT DANG PAPER! NO MORE PROCRASTINATING, NO MORE WHINING, NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY..oops that just made it's way in.
You can do is sister o' mine!

rubyslipperlady said...

Rubes, you are a freakin' dork. I shall say "snap" no more. Not that I ever really got it anyway.

rubyslipperlady said...

Oh, by the way, my meatloaf is not your everyday meatloaf. Different everytime. My best was with kimchee and white chedder cheeze-its. Did I mention that my meatloaf last night had sour cream and jalapeno flavored crushed potato chips in it (instead of bread crumbs which are really overrated) and a bit o' jalapeno juice from the jar (would've taken too long to chop the peppers and I was tired).