Monday, December 04, 2006

stuff

So, it's been awhile so here's some stuff.

I've switched to beta and don't see a difference, really. hmmm. Hope I can remember yet ANOTHER password and log-in.

Tomorrow. Wow. Well, tomorrow is my birthday. 33. Yup. I think I feel older nowing that my cousin turned 16 on Friday. yikes!

Plans for tomorrow? work, then who knows? Had lunch with some friends yesterday and got a great cheese slicer with some new cheeses (I LOVE CHEESE!) and a wonderful handknit scarf. Folks gave me two fun Christmas trees earlier (one is purple and one is white/opalescent).

Still have no new job. Working on that. I have a stellar resume, but not a job yet, so I continue to pray and we'll wait and see. I just read a book based in Colorado Springs and it makes me want to move there even more! I love that place!

Happy birthday eve to me!

4 comments:

SUPER said...

Really..who doesn't love cheese?!

You ARE old.

I don't see a ton of difference either with the beta..except you can group your postings by subject, and a few other minute differences. Oh well.

David Cho said...

Hey watch it, kid. 33 is NOT old.

It's not all downhill from here.

Nope, not at all.

Freefall.... :)

rubyslipperlady said...

Freefall. Reminds me of that old 80's song, just like the birthday card Sarah Ruby sent me that when I open plays "The Final Countdown."

I mocked offense, then laughed, then sang along and then hoped to find it on the radio on the way to work (didn't so I enjoyed the Christmas tunes instead.)

SUPER said...

Yep..I sent out an email telling everyone about that card because I thought it was so dang funny. Only got one response...from Mikey. He, too, thought it was hilarious!