Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!


Well, my life is GOOD!


I have a job with nice benefits and many people that I enjoy.


I have a place to live, a car to drive, a family that loves me and many, many friends that think I'm a loon.


And I have cowboys on my mittens. Who needs a husband when you have cowboys on your mittens? (A photo of my mittens would've been appropriate here, I'll see what I can do for you, ya'll are gonna love these mittens)


Oh, I got another awesome birthday gift this morning thanks to my sister Ruby (have we ever told ya'll why I call her that?).


STAMPS WITH MY PICTURE ON THEM! I got them last year with a picture from my grad school graduation on them. This year, this is what they had on them.

Have I mentioned that my life is good!

10 comments:

SUPER said...

Glad you liked em! It took me days to decide what picture to use..you have so many "interesting" ones!

Friar Tuck said...

CONGRATS ON GETTING OLDER AND OLDER.

rubyslipperlady said...

Thanks, older than me man!

carrie said...

Happy Birthday, Friend! Blessings on you! Wish I could be there to spoil you today... maybe next year.

San Nakji said...

Awesome! Happy Birthday! Now I know people who have birthdays on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th! You have completed my set! Hope you had cake!

rubyslipperlady said...

Cake? I had chocolate cupcakes, donuts, Swedish pastries, carrot cake with the must have cream cheese frosting and the most amazing chocolate dessert of all time with this fabo chocolate ganache from a great Italian resturant. Serious, this cake is so amazing I actually cried the first time I tasted it.

Cake I had covered. I was a bit short on the protein though.

SUPER said...

Cried? It might be time for a little food therapy? But I must say, I'm supremely jealous and hungry now for some carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! MMMMMMMMMMMM!

rubyslipperlady said...

It was fabo! Homemade, too! YUM-MY!

SUPER said...

I'm a bit suprised there was no chocolate cake with Peanut Butter frosting though.

rubyslipperlady said...

I know, the celebrations still continue (next Tues & Wed) so there's still hope, otherwise I'm requesting it whilst we're home. Should probably request it regardless cause it's just that darned good!