Thursday, December 07, 2006

song from childhood

Not sure what sparked this one, but had to call the fam to get the real words. And now, so I don't forget them later, here they are for all of you to enjoy, too.

It's to it's own tune, which I can't really post here, so just make up your own to enjoy it. This is from way back in grade school Sunday school age.

Two little fishes and five loaves of bread.
With this little bit of food, the multitude was fed.
Who else but the Son of God,
Could do what the people said?
With two little fishes and five loaves of bread.

Aren't ya glad I'm back and running! Next up, baby pictures!

6 comments:

SUPER said...

Not gonna lie..I don't remember this one. I remember the one about the fishies swimming upstream...that I think you and I may have performed in a school talent show in grade school?

rubyslipperlady said...

fishes swimming up stream? talent show?

I remember doing Bill Gordon's Goat for the talent show at MacArthur.

SUPER said...

Dang..I know I'm not making this up. I'll have to call mom about the song. But you and I wore overalls w/ the legs rolled up, had fishing poles, and sat barefoot on the edge of the stage with painted on freckles and sang this song. I KNOW we did!

rubyslipperlady said...

sounds vaguely familiar but don't recall the song yet.

David Cho said...

(Baby pictures? For your first time visitors, you may want to clarify especially given the fact that just 3 postings ago, you blogged about missing the goal of getting married by the year's end.)

Hey visitors, rubyslipperlady's SISTER just had a baby, and her SISTER's baby pictures are forthcoming.

Thank you.

SUPER said...

And unfortunately..it isn't THIS sister. DANG IT!