Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What's new . . .

It's been a whirlwind of a past few weeks. Mostly good, too, praise the Lord!

I'm learning a lot about myself, which is scarey and hard and good.

Here are a few highlights:

Had my resume redone and it ROCKS!

Got a call about a job in PA for an interview, they were great about it, upfront and I said no.

My sister got a job, house and car all in a week or so!

My other sister and I are still working and growing in our relationship.

I bought a few treats for the new baby.

I am house-sitting which also ROCKS! I love living in a house. I don't have to pay the bills or do the yardwork. Man, how can I keep this up? I'm there for 3 months and I love it! Having folks over for pizza and a movie tonight, in fact.

I am teaching jr. high Sunday School!

My book study is starting up again and we're reading, The Life You've Always Wanted bu John Ortberg.

One of the big things is that I have just signed on to be a Creative Memories Consultant and I am so exctied about it! If anyone needs any product, I'm hoping to make the 30-60-90 plan which allows me to build my stock and better serve my customers. It's all still a work in progress, but I'm stoked! I've wanted to sell for years and I really am a scrapaholic. I should probably be seeking therapy, not start selling. Yippee!

There's so much more to come. I'll keep you all posted! Blessings to all!

9 comments:

SUPER said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I emailed you an order! Hope I was the first, but definitely not the last!

rubyslipperlady said...

Yea! Can't wait, haven't checked email yet. hooray! Thanks, Rubes! Love ya, whether you order or not.

SUPER said...

Mom will probably be enough to keep you in business..but the lady in Liberal will now be sad! ha

You need to get Januea revved up and scrapping again. I had her going for awhile when we moved to Denver. I mean...I even organized all of her pictures for her to get her started! GEEZ LOUISE!!!

Friar Tuck said...

Glad to hear you are doing well.

David Cho said...

Hey ruby, thanks for stopping by my blog. So you are Sara's sister.

I like your upbeat attitude about it all. That is great.

rubyslipperlady said...

I am indeed the wiser, more mature sister of Sarah. Your blog is a riot! Thanks for sharing!

SUPER said...

Older for sure! I don't really know about the "mature" part of that sentence Amy!

San Nakji said...

Oh you should definitely move to Pennsylvania. I have a great story about the state that I learned from AFN (Armed Forces Network). What better reason than to hear a story from Uncle SN?

rubyslipperlady said...

I'm not moving to PA, but think you should tell me your story regardless.