Friday, September 22, 2006

More State Fair fun




Princess Kay of the Milky Way and her court are always carved in butter. This is one of the princesses this year. The ladies all get to keep their heads to take home. That's a lot of corn on the cob that could be buttered!

Speaking of butter, what a better way for someone from the Pancake Hub of the Universe to start the morning off than with a colossial pancake? Mine are better. I didn't eat it all. (that probably didn't matter when you consider everything else I ate that day.

4 comments:

SUPER said...

Mmmm...I want a pancake. Have you ever made a whole wheat one? They don't taste any different. Sounds good. Much better than the nastiness I just ate for lunch!

rubyslipperlady said...

I only make regular panckakes and then top them with yummy things like peanut butter, syrup, strawberries, chocolate chips, apples.

Not all at the same time though.

SUPER said...

I only want syrup or strawberries and whipped cream on mine thanks!

Although...come to think of it..I'd much rather have a funnel cake..covered in cinnamon and sugar. MMMMMMMM!

Friar Tuck said...

That sculpture of the girl looks ghoulish.