Friday, September 22, 2006

State Fair

I know that you all have been eagerly awaiting some photos from the state fair, so here you go. Sorry for the delay.

The first is the crew that met up on the last Sat. of the fair. Lynnae, Kara and I did the whole day, starting at 7:30! INSANE! It's a completely different fair that time of day though. Paul and Joy met up with us in the late afternoon.

The best ride of all time has to be the Tilt-a-Whirl. You can see that they have recently redesigned the ride for a faster spin. It works! Chris was game and we both rode it for the first time in years! It was fantastic!

Then you will notice a shot of me wearing my prized purchase "On-A-Stick" Tour. Lynnae is marking off yet another tastey morsal that I partook of this year - meatballs on a stick. Yup, after everything I ate Friday night, the lack of sleep and everything I ate on Saturday, I admit. I went home a got a bit sick. I can't wait until next year!

The next 'treasure' is from the creative arts building and is indeed a DRESS made of SOCK monkeys. Can you believe it! It wasn't the only one either which is craziness. Who would wear this? I do not need that much attention drawn to my bosom, that is for certain.

I love the fair, the joy never ceases!

5 comments:

SUPER said...

A) The tilt-a-whirl rocks! and I can't believe it had been years since you rode one!
B) The thought of eating all the foods on a stick is enough to make me wanna be sick! Ewww!
C)NO ONE should EVER wear that dress...even someone that DOES need attention drawn to their chest (which doesn't includ either of us!)
D) And you called ME the freak?! Whatever!

rubyslipperlady said...

I LOVE THE FAIR!

Friar Tuck said...

I dont get the draw of the fair....unless you are involved in something with it or going to a concert.

Too many people...

rubyslipperlady said...

PEOPLE WATCHING!

SUPER said...

You can BET that people were watching your weirdness. Ya freak show!