Friday, June 02, 2006

Randomness Galore!


It's been awhile since I've posted, even though I've been enjoying my few regular blogstops.

It's been a crazy ride here and I just am not sure what to say. I see some blogs that seem fairly personal and while some might say mine are - they aren't really. True, yes. (I really am this much fun, what can I say.)

Enough.

What to say this morning. hmmmm

This floral arrangement is at work on my desk. They aren't mine, really, but the patients can't have flowers in their rooms, so I get to enjoy them all. This appears to be from someone's garden and those are indeed real oranges. Whilst my camera phone is not near as good as some I know, it will have to do. Entertaining and unusual I'd say. (the arrangement, not the phone)


Well, I'm trying to finish off my first bottle of water for the day so that I can more justify drinking this Dr. that's on my desk. Original, no wierd flavors today. I'm about water logged.

Galore - that reminds me of The Princess Bride. What a great movie! I need to see that again soon. I miss movies. "humiliations galore"

Since I've started and supspended this and started again (such is blogging whilst at work - can you tell I like 'whist'?) I've finished the water and started in on the good Dr. Ahhh, beverage of champions.

I've really appreciated many things lately. I struggle with anger and several things lately have come up to me about anger. God is working through people who do not even know I needed them.

I'm an angry, bitter, ugly person and I hate that. hmmm.

I'm wearing jeans today because my boss is gone. Jeans and my work t-shirt that I can't really wear because it's a t-shirt and too casual for me usually, but not today!

Argh, my nails are awful! Had a manicure last week, which is nada, really, but the paint looks horrible now. If I remembered to put my polish in my purse, I'll paint at lunch maybe. Going out to a fun new-to-me restaurant tonight with friends and would like to have nice nails. I think we're watching some friends play softball prior, then eating and them maybe hitting putt-putt. Oh, such is the life.

Job prospects are not going anywhere right now. Nothing new since last I posted.

Well, this is a bust, but wanted to post something, so there ya go.

7 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

You seem down a lot lately my friend.

I hope things pick up for ya soon!

Is fun to hear about the everyday mundane things that are going on in your life.

rubyslipperlady said...

Mundane, crazy insane, freaky wierd. Whatever.

SUPER said...

Too bad you don't have tv or vcr. In college...we used to have a group of about 15 of us that would watch Friends together and do manicures and/or pedicures during it. It was our one time of the week to enjoy each other and pamper ourselves. Good stuff.

Still_Waiting_for_the_Dawn said...

So, how's everything going? I want to hear all about your defense!!! :) When do you get to bind your thesis, too?

We should hang out and have tea again soon. I miss you!

San Nakji said...

Actually, you don't seem to down to me. I liked the post. Random thought posts are my speciality!

rubyslipperlady said...

No wonder we get along so well, my down under friend!

rubyslipperlady said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.