Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New Camera

I have gone digital. scarey.

I bought it Sat and haven't even taken it out of the box yet. My old reliable died, I thought, two Saturdays ago, just before my sister's wedding. That didn't go over well. Anyway, it's not broken, but I bought the new camera anyway. Don't know if I really want to keep it though. I just don't know. I can't decide.

It's a Panasonic Lumix LZ3 or something like that. It's 6 pixel with a 6x zoom. hmmm, decisions decisions. I don't quite have buyers remorse, and I have 1 1/2 weeks left to return it. If I open it's a 15% restock fee. again, hmmm

Also, if I go digital, I might drive you all crazy with my photos. Not as cool as SanNakji, but remember, that I love the freaky side shows, so who knows what you might get!

Thoughts or suggestions?

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

I am a big fan of the Kodaks personally...but that is just me

rubyslipperlady said...

I finally opened it last night and it has a lot more bells and whistles than I was expecting. hmmm.

San Nakji said...

Just photograph everything and anything and post it all!

rubyslipperlady said...

Remember that you said that!