Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Mallow





Jeff is the main pyro of the group so he was always in charge of the fire. While the fires were always a grand time (there are few smells grander than that of an open campfire), there was one incident. During a marshmellow battle, I did indeed, fall backwards off of my very large and high log. Whilst all that could be seen of me was my feet straight up in the air, the only thing I could say, while raising my air high into the air, "It's OK, I still have the mallow!" My camera fell out of my pocket and was quickly grabbed, but I had the flash off previously and Jeff didn't know how to work my camera so he gave it back and we compensated by me taking a picture of him while laying flat on my back. There was dirt everywhere on my body! I was sore for three days, but no serious injury was incurred, after all, I did still have the mallow.

2 comments:

SUPER said...

Thank goodness you didn't waste that marshmellowy goodness! That would have been a shame!

And...Jeff really IS a pyro isn't he?! Ha!

rubyslipperlady said...

Pyro with a capital "P"