Tuesday, November 22, 2005

These are a few...

*TEN FIRSTS*
First Best Friend: Shay something or other, then Kendra Jo Pittman and then Laura Hitt
First Screen Name: gosh, no recollection, probably arthompson
First Pet: Ebony, big dog that I don't recollect, really mostly remember Coco Rice Krispies
First Piercing: Ears (ONLY piercing I might add)
First Crush: any number of cuties from kindergarten, Robbie McCormick and Todd somebody
First CD: no idea, my first ALBUM was Alabama's Roll On
First Car: '76 Ford LTD, a semi could've run me down in that I'd have never known
First Real Love: chocolate, heeheehee
First Stuffed Animal: Sandy, a big pink (I know, I know, I now hate pink) teddy bear that my Mom finally threw away because it was a wee bit dingy.

*NINE LASTS*
Last Car ride: to work this morning, is it me or this an odd question? who made this list?
Last Movie Seen: I'm sure it was a chick-flick, something about a prince going to school in America incognito, maybe with Julia Stiles?
Last Phone Call: I made -- tech support, received -- personally, a gal from Origins at the mall
Last CD Played: Toby Keith's Christmas CD from like '95.
Last Bubble bath: allergic to bubbles, bummer, but do enjoy a nice hot tub full of bath salts, light some candles and enjoy a good book
Last time you Cried: sure it was recently, perhaps when I watched the Ronald Reagan 18-minute political film (really it's a tear jerker)

*EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS*
Have you ever dated one of your best friends?: Sorta
Have you ever been arrested? No, pulled over, yea
Have you ever skinny dipped? No
Have you ever been on TV? Yes
Have you ever kissed someone then regretted it? um, ya, and will deny it to the grave!

*SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING*
1. black pants
2. grey & red sweater
3. black socks
4. black shoes
5. my treasured Tiffany earrings
6. glasses
7. SC lanyard with work 'flair'

*SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY*
1. Went to work
2. had lunch with a friend
3. made tea (more than once)
4. filed papers
5. checked my email a bazillion times
6. posted this facinating revelation of me

*FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER*
1. Family and friends
2. scrapbooking
3. Jesus
4. jewels
5. meat

*FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO*
1. Rubes
2. TX Laura
3. Shari
4. Andrea

*THREE CHOICES*
1.Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: Hot, used to think cold but then moved to the Frozen Tundra and changed my mind
3.Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

*TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE*
1. Start a family
2. give away a million dollars

*ONE THING YOU REGRET*
1. some of my word choices to loved ones

5 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

This was fun to read!

SUPER said...

Ok-
1) a WEE bit dingy--that thing was NAS...TAYYY! Build a bridge...and get over it!
2) answered yes you've kissed some that you regret..then said you'd deny it to the grave...after you just told us yes. Hmmm...slightly boggles my mind the confusion you must live in!
3)MEAT?!?!?! MEAT?!!!!
4) Did you really say MEAT!?
5) You SHOULD regret some of your previous clothing choices...and being mean to me when I was little..for instance, taping my little baby butt shut so I wouldn't fart anymore! HOW RUDE! All the pressure build up must have gone to my head and I bet that's what made me start to have seizures. HOLY COW! How come no one ever thought of that before? I have to go share this new theory with the rents.

rubyslipperlady said...

Alright 2. didn't say whom...

I have really been craving meat lately, red meat, don't give me chicken or turkey, I WANT MEAT! Buying a burger for lunch and going to the store on payday and buying MEAT!

Rubes, you are a freak...so what the folks say about your new theory?

rubyslipperlady said...

Oh, I admit, this wasn't my idea, took it from an email that Rubes sent me.

SUPER said...

Have yet to find anyone that is willing to buy in on my new theory and wisdom. You do realize..this now leaves you with the blame for causing both my seizures AND my germ phobia. Way to go!
What damage have I permanently caused you? Wait, I don't want to know!