Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas at the office

I'm in Kenya, as you know, and it's in the 70's and 80's and just glorious weather. However, it's very different from all Christmas's I've known so it's taking awhile to get into the spirit. Now, I'm listening to Christmas music never you worry. I'm looking for a poinsettia today to take home and it's going to be great. However, they put a tree in my office today and it's the saddest thing I've ever seen. It really is. I'm not sure if I try to fix it if it will hurt someone's feelings or not but seriously, this is SAD.

3 comments:

SUPER said...

Okay...I have to tell you one of the things I mailed yesterday...so I really hope it gets there fast...It's a SANTA HAT!!! Whoo hoo!

rubyslipperlady said...

YIPPEE! Can't wait! James is running by the PO this morning for me. yea!

SUPER said...

well I just mailed it yesterday ya nerd!