Tuesday, December 04, 2007

BUY! BUY! BUY!

My sister, Rubes, has started a little fun business on the side of her already packed life. She makes this amazing jewelry and has a website. I highly recommend her, regardless of my bias. I think that you should all support her by buying at least 4 items each. In a way you are supporting my work here in Africa, too. Each time she sells something it helps her pay to ship a little treasure to me. (It's expensive to mail stuff from the States to Africa!)

Anyway, here's the link and I'll put in on the sidebar as well. ENJOY and shop to your heart's content!

Thanks!

RubesDesigns

3 comments:

SUPER said...

Go me! ha

Stephen Daniel Lewis said...

At first I thought that said we should support by buying four items each day.

Sarah would have to be a mass production machine like Henry Ford.

rubyslipperlady said...

well, if you could get enough people to buy four things a day then she would have to be and she oucldn't complain because she is just that cool. or something like that.