Thursday, August 23, 2007

8 oddities about me

Rubes tagged me from her myspace, so here are 8 oddities about Amy.

1. I won a cowchip throwing contest when I was in grade school.
2. I hate to sweat.
3. When there is no music playing for too long, I almost always start singing "God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman" and have no idea why.
4. Ruby's germ fear, I am concerned have rubbed off on me a bit.
5. I had 8 fillings redone over the past 6 months.
6. I know most of the lines to one of the best movies ever, When Harry Met Sally and I don't care that SOME people think it's a chick flick.
7. I'm hair challenged and had my best friend do my hair before school until I was like a junior in high school.
8. I hate going jean shopping. I would rather shop for a swimming suit.

If you feel so inclined as to make your own list, let me know.

6 comments:

San Nakji said...

WHMS is a great film! It's no chick flick!

I didn't realise you were still blogging here... must visit more often...

Jambo!

rubyslipperlady said...

I don't blog here often, just enough. The good friar came home with me with another friend over Thanksgivng one year in college. Mendy and I made him watch it because it's so fabulous. After the film we said, isn't it the best movie ever? He looked at us and shrugged and said, 'Nah, it's a chick flick.' We were devestated.

Friar Tuck said...

It is a chick flick, but I have also made a secret confession to you about that blasted movie.

SUPER said...

MY germ fears are rubbing of on you?! It's your hepatitis catching foolery that started my phobia decades ago! ha

rubyslipperlady said...

"hepatitis catching foolery" what? I can't help it that I like Arby's and that not everyone washes their hands.

good grief. At least it was one less shot I had to have to come to Africa.

SUPER said...

What? I thought that was a brilliant and descriptive sentence. Mrs. Hollar would have been proud of my verbage. Plus..foolery is just fun to say. Don't know that it is really a word...but if it's not, it should be!