Friday, May 04, 2007

weekend update

I'm going to the Festival of Nations tonight and I can hardly wait! Lots of treasures from all over the world to buy and foods to eat and music and dancing and wines from around the world!

Yippee!

I know that you are jealous. Admit it. You wish you were me.

I'm also flying out to Dallas tomorrow to see Ang and TX Laura. yippee! Coming back Sunday night so it's a quick trip.

have I mentioned "Yippee!" yet. Yah, I'm excited.

Talk to you next week and don't worry. There will be PICTURES galore of the baby and his favorite aunt - ME!

6 comments:

San Nakji said...

Nothing from New Zealand? How disappointing! :( I will have to sort that out some time!

Friar Tuck said...

You did not say anything about this on the phone the other day!

rubyslipperlady said...

It was great! Sorry, my dear Friar, there's just so much going on I sometimes forget. OK, so I often forget regardless of how much is going on. I hope to get some pictures up before the week is over. It was a great festival though. Awesome food, except for this one icky dessert that had too much honey. Great music and dancing and some fun treasures. I love this sorta thing!

Friar Tuck said...

good to hear it!

SUPER said...

Quit kidding yourself. You need to step into reality and realize...I AM THE FAVORITE!!

rubyslipperlady said...

I am ignoring you, Rubes.