Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The movers

I just had to show off some of the big move from a few weeks ago.
(Can you tell that I finally got around to taking care of my photos?)


I wanted to show off my fabo chairs! My friend, Jeff, refinished them for me in only 13 months! Pretty amazing, huh. OK, so I'm being a bit silly, but they really are amazing. He literally brough them over just in time to pack them into the trailor. Now he has my table since I won't be needing it for awhile.






This is Aunt Sue, who came up with Dad to make the journey. The pimp hat looks good on her doesn't it? I have no idea where it ended up. As you can see, she loved it a lot so she may have swiped it. hmmmm.

2 comments:

San Nakji said...

I don't see anything... is there something wrong with my browser?

rubyslipperlady said...

OK, so there is a picture of me with a chair and a picture of my aunt in a green furry hat. too funny!