Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Open House

I'm having an open house tonight to hopefully sell a bunch of my stuff. I have a lot of Creative Memories stock as well as furniture etc, that I really do not want to have to pack.

packing is icky

Should be fun, but as usual, I'm not totally prepared and need to get my butt outta work early so that I can finish it all up. Not to mention that I was up late last night preparing for a couple of presentations EARLY (for me) this morning. They went really well though, so that's alrighty, I guess.

I can tell that my morning is going to be the far more productive part of the day for my brain.

I miss you all! 2-3 days a week I have access to a computer at lunch. I need to get back into this!

Have a great day to you all!

6 comments:

SUPER said...

Hope the open house goes good and that all your junk...I mean treasures...are treasures to someone else too!

David Cho said...

This is so exciting.

NOT recommended: cross-cultural course taught by Imus.

rubyslipperlady said...

Thanks for the advice, David. Gosh, I wonder if I can get my money back for that course, I already signed up.

hmmm

San Nakji said...

Do you have a storage place?

rubyslipperlady said...

Yup, my parent's basement.

SUPER said...

I hope that doesn't mean it's not MY storage space anymore! I still have a closet there ya know...and last time I was home mom had started taking it over and infringing on my stuff's desire for roominess!