Friday, April 13, 2007

Iowa-bound

That's right. I'm heading to IOWA this weekend. I know you're all jealous. I'm going to NW IA for a friend's nephew's baptism. We're going to visit Karissa and see her new place and office and we get to head to Sioux Falls, SD to go to the new (and now closest to the Twin Cities) SONIC! I can hardly wait! I love that place! Route 44 here I come!

Lynnae's brother, Brian, is getting married this fall and I'm going to miss it, being in Africa and all. So I'm taking down the gifts this weekend. I'm just going to give them to Shannon, even though Brian will appreciate them, I am sure. However, today is his birthday and I don't want him to die of embarassment on his birthday, ya know. But it's so much fun to give lingerie!

Have a great weekend, my friends!

4 comments:

San Nakji said...

Is that the potato place? Or is it corn? Or beef? Maybe cheese? I have no idea!

rubyslipperlady said...

Ioiwa is all about the corn. Although the Corn Palace is in South Dakota.

SUPER said...

You and my bud Stacie should take a Sonic tour across the nation. You could become their next ad campaign..kinda like Jared is for Subway. Although..being on a Sonic diet I think would make you obese rather than thin. Hmmm....

rubyslipperlady said...

Holy crap! A Sonic tour would ROCK! We actually weren't able to hit Sonic. Lynnae's grampa died that afternoon and that sorta put a crimp in the plans.

It was a good weekend though. She got to see him before he passed away and I was able to help out a bit.

Sonic - another day.