Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's Pancake Time again!

You are all waiting, I know, so here's the first installment of the Pancake Day celebration.

Some of you know that my dad retired last summer. He now spends his time serving on the Pancake Day Board and as the official tour guide of the Pancake Day Hall of Fame Museum. (I am SO jealous! Almost makes me wanna move back to Liberal - not really.)

This is the new Pancake Day website, so be sure you check it out. There are no family members running this year, but we decided collectively to give others a chance this year.

Prepare yourselves. Pancake Day aka Fat Tuesday aka Shrove Tuesday is fast approaching - NEXT WEEK FEB. 20.

You can even get a free short stack at all IHOPs.

That's the quick of it for now. Enjoy the excitement of the anticipation of it all!

2 comments:

San Nakji said...

I am so jealous of your Dad. What a dream job! Now if you tell me there is money in it... Well, I am moving right now to America and your Dad will have some competition!

I LOVE PANCAKES!

rubyslipperlady said...

No cash, just the joy and pride in sharing the flapjack joy.

Still wanna make that move?