Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time's up!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I'm up to my ears in silence on my blog and it must end.

Time's up for a lot of things - here's my list.

Still don't have a job, am going for professional help now. Time's up there to quit wasting time.

Singles group leadership has changed hands and I'm not longer in that position. It's good for me and a bit stretching to no longer be in charge and still be a part of the group. Time's up to move and grow.

My sister is on a role with interviews. Time's up for her job drought.

The Pity Party is over. I'm eating better (well, at least stopping when I'm full for starters and not starting before I'm hungry), taking more pride in my appearance and drinking more water and less pop. (should I mention that I have 3 2-liters in my car - they're for an event, I swear!) Time's up, tired of watching part of my world go by.

Time's up to quit stalling and really dive in to this tough Bible study I'm in now. Can't keep avoiding the demons (not really demons, but little devils at the very least).

My blogs are always different when I'm finished than when I started.

Right now I'm listening to a friend talk about to her sister. It's interesting. What is the most fun for me is that she is talking a bit about something that she learned from me. That's pretty cool. I love how God uses us, ya know.

I had more Time's Up, but I have drawn a blank. Being drawn into the one-sided phone conversation that is going on behind me. Terribly funny.

Gotta give up the puter now.

Gosh, it's good to be back.

Didn't you miss me?!