Thursday, August 10, 2006

time

It's been far too long. My internet time at work has been restricted but we're breaking that rule for a moment or two while I take care of all of this blogging.

First I need to say this: I had onion rings for lunch and they were YUMMY! However, I now have onion breath. icky.

Now, moving along. Job - waiting, my name is in the ring for 4 from IN, IA, KS and FL.

ooooooooooooo, super excited about this weekend's adventure. Tomorrow night I'm scrapping - yippee! Then, Sat some of us are heading out west to Darwin, MN to the Twine Fest to see the World's Largest Ball of Twine collected by one person. I've already been to the World's Largest Ball of Twine that is in KS, even got to add some twine myself. Too bad that was prior to my digital days or I'd add a shot here of all the fun.

Anyway, we'll be seeing all the sites along the way and ending up in Willmar MN, hometown of my friend Deb.

I know, who could ask for more fun?

I realize this is terribly short, but I'm antsy to hear about a job today and must check my email and voice mail for the umpteenth time today to see if there is anything there.

6 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

you will have to give us an honest appraisal of which ball of twine is bigger....or if they are in different categories.

rubyslipperlady said...

Trust me. I can hardly wait to post. I'm sure you will all be waiting with baited breath! Never fear, I will not let you down, dear friends. Pictures and details will follow next week.

SUPER said...

You could scan and upload the picture from former twine adding days, Onion Breath!

rubyslipperlady said...

I don't have a scanner, ya freak!

Anonymous said...

i would just like to say that if the World's Largest ball of twine by one individual doesn't suit you, the REAL world's largest ball of twine winding festival is next weekend... you're invited! :p

rubyslipperlady said...

Cawker City ROCKS and has a way better twine fest. You know I love ya!