Saturday, August 19, 2006

And finally . . .

Just as we were ready to leave, I realized that I locked my keys in my car. Yea. We were in the middle of NOWHERE, and out of habit from living in the Cities, I locked my car. This random guy that came to let me in only charged me $10 and was a classmate of Cindy's in high school (Cindy's in yellow). OF COURSE! These are shots of us wastin' time whilst we wait to get the car unlocked. Good grief, Charlie Brown.



How many pictures later?
And this isn't even the end of the trip! We still hve the county fair to go! There weren't many photos there though, you'll be relieved to know. These were all just so wonderful that I had to share. But it is now time to go home. yea! Praise the Lord for the weekend. I'm headed home for a bit and then off to Chris's for a campfire and SMORES!

2 comments:

SUPER said...

Again...stop with the smores already!
When are you going to learn about locking your keys in the car. Seriously, you do that way more than any normal person!
And, those flowers are awesome!

rubyslipperlady said...

I do lock my keys in my car an awful lot. I know. I need help.

You can never have enough smores, really.