Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm famous!

I know, I'm already famous to you, but seriously I am famous now.

I'm in a movie.

A coworker called me up two nights ago and was asking me questions about Bloomington, MN and MOA - Mall of America. He brought the documentary about some pretty creative politial activism into the office yesterday and sure enough - there I am!

Shari and I are standing there clear as day at MOA. So fun!

While I'm only there briefly, I am clearly there.

I am not making comments on the film but to say it's worth it for my fame and the creativity of it all if nothing else. I am not sure agree with their tactics but it was interesting and they certainly had a good point. How's that for not commenting?

Anyway, here's the link so you, too, can enjoy my fame.

3 comments:

SUPER said...

Hilarious! You didn't tell me about this. Geez, I gotta stay up on everyone's blogs!!

rubyslipperlady said...

it is a crazy, crazy film

but I look HOT!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the fame. Any tips on how to become famous?