Thursday, May 28, 2009

Quick update

I've been in the US for two weeks now. I'm definately still adjusting to say the least. I've ignored many of my emails, it's just too much right now. I keep up with facebook because overall those are fairly shallow conversations and responses. Anything too deep and I'm out for the moment.

I drove down to MI from Ontario today. I think I was grilled as much at the border as I have been in some African countries, and I'm a US citizen! For Pete's sake.

I am here the next few days and then back to KS to go through all of my earthly belongings and sale/give/pack things away. Good times.

That's about it for now, much to accomplish still on the 'to do' list.

First thing -- FIND my 'to do' list. I can't remember where I stashed it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: