Monday, March 23, 2009

long time

I've had problems accessing blogger for some reason, thus my absence. Pole sana, my friends! I hope to be a bit more present in the future.

I am doing well. I’m terribly busy with work and trying to prepare to move back to the US. I do not have a job waiting for me so I’m working on looking and applying for jobs all over the USA. If you hear of anything, please let me know. I know that this is a difficult time right now around the world.

Right now I can tell you the following for my calendar.

Here’s the short version –
MAY
6 – leave Kenya
7-13 – London with friends
13 – arrive in Wichita KS and drive on into Liberal with the fam
16 – sister Angie’s graduation from UTD in Dallas
17 – cousin Kara’s graduation from LHS in Liberal
19 – fly to Grand Rapids
23 – drive to Burlington, Ontario (will be assisting with orientation among other things)

JUNE
Dates are up in the air but I will be in Colorado, Minnesota and Liberal for sure.

June is really flexible right now, I’m hoping to know more soon but I’d love to visit with each of you as time allows. I also hope that I’ll be able to be doing some job interviews during that time as well. God only knows.

5 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Not the best time to be job hunting, but God will provide!

rubyslipperlady said...

I know, on both accounts. Thanks, my friend!

SUPER said...

Move back to Liberal...Move back to Liberal...move back to...at least Kansas....

rubyslipperlady said...

find me a job - I've already applied, just waiting to hear.

SUPER said...

The economic development one is still posted. I think perhaps you should just call him while you are here...or better yet, go pay him a visit so he can put a name to the face.